- There’s A Robust Severe Weather Threat For Areas From The Middle & Upper Texas Coast Through Southern Louisiana, Southern Mississippi, Southern Alabama & The Florida Panhandle Tuesday Afternoon Into Tuesday Night Monday, January 23, 2023 4:44 pm
- Severe Weather Looks To Be A Threat For Parts Of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama & The Florida Panhandle On Tuesday & Then From North Florida To The Carolinas On Wednesday Friday, January 20, 2023 3:41 pm
- Lo And Behold, We Have A Sub-Tropical Storm Well Offshore Of The New England Coast Monday, January 16, 2023 1:17 pm
- Some Sort Of Sub-Tropical Development Is Possible Late This Weekend Into Early Next Week Well East Of New England Friday, January 13, 2023 1:40 pm
- A Storm System Will Impact The Eastern United States With Heavy Snow, Heavy Rain, Strong Winds & Thunderstorms Late Next Week Saturday, December 17, 2022 4:09 pm
Disclaimer: All forecasts herein are made to the best ability of the forecaster. However, due to standard forecasting error, these forecasts cannot be guaranteed. Any action or inaction taken by users of this forecast is the sole responsibility of that user.