- Sam Is Now A Hurricane & Rapid Strengthening Is Expected To Continue Friday, September 24, 2021 10:42 am
- Tropical Depression #18 Strengthens Into Tropical Storm Sam Over The Eastern Tropical Atlantic & Is Expected To Become A Hurricane By Tomorrow Night Thursday, September 23, 2021 11:43 am
- Tropical Depression #18 Forms Over The Eastern Tropical Atlantic Wednesday, September 22, 2021 9:08 pm
- Invest 98-L Very Likely To Become A Tropical Storm Very Soon & It Could Pose A Significant Threat To The Northeast Caribbean Around The Middle Part Of Next Week Wednesday, September 22, 2021 2:15 pm
- Highly Sheared Peter Passing To The North Of The Virgin Islands; Invest 98-L Located Over The Far Eastern Tropical Atlantic Needs To Be Watched Extremely Closely As It Could Pose A Significant Threat To The Northeast Caribbean Around The Middle Part Of Next Week Tuesday, September 21, 2021 10:12 am
Disclaimer: All forecasts herein are made to the best ability of the forecaster. However, due to standard forecasting error, these forecasts cannot be guaranteed. Any action or inaction taken by users of this forecast is the sole responsibility of that user.