What Is Crown Weather Plus? It is a weather subscription service for anybody with an interest or need for accurate and timely weather information. This includes forecasts for the formation of tropical storms and hurricanes up to two to four weeks in advance. In addition, we also provide forecasts to warn you about significant severe weather, winter weather and marine weather.
Why Should You Subscribe To Crown Weather Plus? It’s simple. We are personal, interactive, dedicated and experienced. We are not a giant weather corporation; just the opposite, we are a small weather service who will give you something that is valuable and potentially live saving.
Our Commitment With You, The Crown Weather Plus Subscriber, is to provide a top notch, value added weather service, which meets or exceeds your expectations.
A subscription to Crown Weather Plus INCLUDES:
– Tropical Weather Updates: Frequently issued and includes information on potential tropical storm formation, information on any active tropical storms or hurricanes and marine weather updates and marine weather alerts. We also post short alerts highlighting any significant changes in regards to development/intensification of tropical systems. These tropical weather updates will also be sent to your e-mail inbox each time I write a discussion.
– Severe Weather Updates: When severe thunderstorms and tornadoes threaten, turn to us for information about how severe the weather will be, who will be impacted and when is the severe weather expected. We will also post short alerts highlighting areas that have a threat for a significant to major severe weather event. These severe weather updates will also be sent to your e-mail inbox each time I write a discussion.
– Winter Weather Updates: When severe winter weather conditions strike, we will alert you, in advance, of where the most severe winter weather conditions are expected and when it is expected. These winter weather updates will also be sent to your e-mail inbox each time I write a discussion.
– One On One E-Mail Individualized Weather Support: I will personally answer any questions you may have on how weather may impact your local area.
– Advertisement Free Website: Crown Weather Service webpages with a subscription will be advertisement free and donation link free. This way you don’t have to look at all of the ads and donation requests while reading the daily discussions or looking at your local weather information.
– Specific Very Localized Weather Pages: These specific local weather pages cover the coastal eastern United States, the Florida Peninsula & Panhandle, the US Gulf coast, the Caribbean and the US Plains States from the Dakotas to Texas.
– Tropical Storm/Hurricane Specific Webpages: Each time there is a Tropical Depression, Tropical Storm or a Hurricane is in the Atlantic, Caribbean or Gulf of Mexico, a specific webpage will be setup for that storm. These pages will contain very specific information about a storm, including wind potential, surge potential and local links to follow local news, evacuation orders, etc.
Subscribe To Crown Weather Plus
1 Month – $9.95:
6 Months – $49:
1 Year – $79:
LIFETIME – $500 (Lifetime Subscription For The Price Of A 6 Year Subscription):
We Also Accept Checks & Money Orders As A Method Of Payment For Subscriptions: If you would rather pay for a subscription by check or money order just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the information needed so that you can pay this way.
Terms Of Service:
PayPal Payment: The subscription package you select is a recurring payment and automatically renews at the end of your subscription service period.
Credit Card Payment: The subscription package you select does NOT renew automatically if you pay using your Credit Card. You will be sent an e-mail when your subscription is about to expire, so that you can go ahead and extend your subscription.
If you would like to cancel your membership before your subscription term is up, just send me an e-mail at email@example.com. Once your subscription is canceled, access to Crown Weather Plus will be shut off at the end of your subscription service period. After the end of the subscription service period, all of your account information will be deleted.