Northern Maine Weather Forecast
- Rain Is Expected This Afternoon Into This Evening; A Chilly & Windy Saturday Is Expected; Additional Rain Showers Are Forecast For Sunday With Sunshine Returning For Monday Friday, October 9, 2015 7:06 am
- A Few Rain Showers Are Possible This Afternoon & This Evening Which Will Be Followed By Plenty Of Sunshine On Thursday; Rain Is Expected For Friday Afternoon & Friday Evening; A Chilly, Windy Saturday Is Expected With An Isolated Snow Shower Possible Wednesday, October 7, 2015 7:11 am
- Generally Sunny Skies Will Continue Today With Isolated Showers Possible On Wednesday Afternoon; Rain Is Expected For Friday Afternoon & Friday Night Which Could End As Isolated Snow Showers On Saturday Morning Tuesday, October 6, 2015 7:11 am
- Generally Nice Weather Will Continue Across Northern Maine & Western New Brunswick For Much Of This Week; Could We See The First Snowflakes Of The Season On Sunday Evening? It’s Certainly Possible Monday, October 5, 2015 7:09 am
- This Weekend’s Weather Forecast For Northern Maine & Western New Brunswick Saturday, October 3, 2015 8:06 am
For Northern Maine Weather Information Including Maps, Images and Graphics, Go To: http://crownweather.com/index.php/maine/northern-maine-weather/.
Disclaimer: All forecasts herein are made to the best ability of the forecaster. However, due to standard forecasting error, these forecasts cannot be guaranteed. Any action or inaction taken by users of this forecast is the sole responsibility of that user.